Smoked salmon and zucchine risotto. Risotto is such a versatile dish! There are countless ingredients you can add to the recipe and many ways of cooking it. There's no tedious stirring with this easy Salmon and Pea Risotto – just throw it all together and simmer until creamy and delicious!
Ingredients of Smoked salmon and zucchine risotto
- You need 350 g of risotto rice.
- It’s 150 g of smoked salmon.
- It’s Half of a courgette chopped.
- Prepare of Small chopped onion.
- It’s 1-1.2 litres of hot stock.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Knob of butter.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Glug of white wine.
Once the stock is absorbed and the rice is tender but still has a little bite, stir in the smoked salmon, lemon zest, juice and dill. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on. Photo "Risotto with smoked salmon" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The combination of peas, smoked salmon, dill and preserved lemon make for a fresher style of risotto as they are added in the last minute of cooking.
Smoked salmon and zucchine risotto step by step
- Fry onion gently in olive oil. When softened, add the zucchine and cook for a few minutes. Then add rice and cook the rice for a min or two. Add wine and let it evaporate. Now add about 3/4 of the stock and a pinch of salt (be careful with the salt because the salmon is salty) Cook for about 20 mins according to instructions.
- Stir frequently, half way through cooking, add the chopped salmon. Continue simmering adding more stock as needed..
- Towards end of cooking time, add some butter and stir until creamy 😀.
When almost cooked, fold through the peas, dill, sour cream, smoked salmon and preserved lemon. Cook for another minute and season with salt and. Cut the zucchini into thin slices. Fry them on both sides until they become softer. Meanwhile cook the spinach (I used frozen spinach) and add the.