Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket. See great recipes for Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket too! (Dough is also excellent pizza dough.) Filling instructions: Brown and drain sausage, green pepper and onion. Add chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, spices and water. Roll each portion of pizza pocket dough into rounds.
Ingredients of Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket
- Prepare of dough.
- It’s 450 grams of wholemeal flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of sachet yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of chili flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of passata.
- Prepare 280 ml of warm water.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped chorizo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- You need 160 of grated cheese (i like a mix of mozzarella and cheddar).
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of sliced pepperoni.
Homemade rustic pizzas with tomatoes, mushrooms, pesto, leafy Homemade thin crust pizzas with tomatoes, mushrooms, pesto, leafy greens and nuts on shabby Rucola, Bow, Dough, Cheese, Tomato, Parsley, Fried, Big, Snack, Vegetable, Food, Basil, Cherry. Combine yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and water to a large bowl; stir until combined. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about meat feast pizza? Well you're in luck, because here they come.
Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket step by step
- DOUGH: Combine your dry ingredients. Mix your wet ingredients together, and then add to your dry ingredients..
- Mix to form a smooth dough. Split into two, shape into rectangles and place on greased baking trays. You should make the rectangles quite thin – around 1/2cm..
- Sprinkle with flour, covert with a damp tea towel, and leave in a warm place for 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 160°C..
- Make sure all your meats are cooked and chopped, apart from your pepperoni..
- Combine your tomato paste, water and garlic powder in a bowl. Add your chopped meats..
- When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape..
- On half of each of your rectangles, add 1/4 of your cheese..
- Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle..
- Layer on pepperoni and the rest of the cheese..
- Fold your dough over and seal the edges, creating a pocket..
- It's really important those edges are sealed up tight – you don't want cheese going everywhere!.
- Optional: brush the tips with a little Olive oil and sprinkle with rock salt. Alternatively, sprinkle with parmesan and mixed herbs..
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 20-25 minutes, or until it starts to brown off a little..
- Serve and enjoy!.
How to make Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza -. Redefining pizza.this pizza is a guilt-free delight and tastes great! For more recipes related to Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza checkout Sakharechi Poli, Khaari Poori. If the mixture is very wet, add a bit more tapioca flour. The dough should be pliable and not stick to your fingers.