pizza dough – easy. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. It develops the best flavor through a long rise in the fridge! Making homemade pizza dough a day or a couple of weeks ahead gives you a head start on dinner.
Ingredients of pizza dough – easy
- Prepare 550 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s 300 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil (I used truffle oil).
You can make pizza dough with the aid of a food processor or a bread machine, but this recipe is done by hand. We recommend kneading by hand—it's easy and lets. This is a really easy way to make a good "yeasty" pizza dough! As well as using this recipe for when I'm making pizza, I also use it for when I'm making a focaccia or a calzone.
pizza dough – easy step by step
- preheat oven to 200°.
- put flour and oil in bowl.
- slowing add water.
- when dough-like, remove from bowl to lightly floured counter.
- knead for about 2 mins.
- cook for 10-15mins until lightly browned.
- add toppings of choice and bake for further 7-10mins.
This easy pizza dough recipe will teach you how to make pizza dough from scratch, fast enough to satisfy even the strongest pizza cravings. This simple recipe contains just six ingredients. Creative suggestions for Easy Pizza Dough. Nothing better than fresh tomatoes, you can bottle, freeze, Dry and Fry them and of course make one of our favourite lunch time dishes a caprese salad. An easy pizza dough recipe: delicious, healthy and inexpensive.