LuBella's Pizza Dough.
Ingredients of LuBella's Pizza Dough
- You need 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of I use extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Very Warm Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
LuBella's Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix: yeast, salt, sugar in bowl of water mix well let stand 10 mins till yeast bubbles.
- When yeast is ready add flour and begin to mix.
- Continue to mix until dough starts getting sticky, take out of bowl and knead for approx. 10 mins..
- Add flour if needed, form dough into a ball and roll and seal bottom to a point..
- Push down to seal place in a round container and place a towel over it in a warm dry area let rise 1 hour until dough has doubled in size..
- Now your dough is ready to be stretched and begin forming your crust…have fun…..