Italian Nanban-style Chicken Tenders & Okra.
Ingredients of Italian Nanban-style Chicken Tenders & Okra
- It’s 170 grams of Chicken tenders.
- You need 10 of Okra.
- Prepare 3 of Medium-sized tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Basil leaves.
- You need 1 of more than 1/2 tablespoon each Sake and soy sauce (for marinating).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆White wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Water.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ☆Herb salt.
Italian Nanban-style Chicken Tenders & Okra instructions
- Remove the sinew from the chicken tenders. Cut them on the diagonal into bite-sized pieces..
- Marinate the meat in sake and soy sauce..
- In the meantime, take the stems off the medium sized tomatoes, and cut them into about 6 pieces..
- Make sure to roll the okra on a cutting board to remove the bristles. Wash them and wipe dry..
- Bake the okra in the preheated toaster oven for 7-8 minutes. Cut off the stems and tips and cut into half..
- Mix the ingredients marked '☆' in a bowl..
- Discard the extra marinade ingredients of Step 2. Rub the katakuriko into the meat..
- Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a small pan..
- Place the meat in the pan. (If the pieces stick together, that's fine. Just leave it.).
- When they're cooked through, turn them over and fry until crispy on both sides..
- After cooking, put them into the marinade sauce made in Step 6. (Add a little oil to make the flavor richer.).
- Add the okra, tomatoes, and shredded basil leaves. Mix them and it's done..
- Chill in the fridge and serve..