Bang Bang Popcorn Chicken.
Ingredients of Bang Bang Popcorn Chicken
- You need 1 lb of Chicken breast or tenders cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko.
- It’s 1 of Salt and garlic powder to taste.
- You need 1 each of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk or water.
- It’s 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sweet thai chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of siracha.
- Prepare 2 each of slices scallions.
- You need 1 of olive oil spray.
Bang Bang Popcorn Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line bakind sheet with foil and spray with olive oil. In one shallow bowl mix eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl mix bread crumbs, panko, salt and garlic powder..
- Dredge chicken pieces through egg mixture then through the bread crumb mixture and place in baking sheet. Repeat until all chicken is coated. Spray chicken with olive oil..
- Place chicken in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until all pieces reach internal temperature of 165°F..
- While chicken is baking, in a glass bowl add the remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed. Remove chicken from oven. Drizzle or dip chicken in sauce. Serve as a salad topper or eat alone, either way they are delicious..