Nikki's Loaded potato,chicken, bacon and cheese casserole.
Ingredients of Nikki's Loaded potato,chicken, bacon and cheese casserole
- You need 10 of chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of hot sauce.
Nikki's Loaded potato,chicken, bacon and cheese casserole step by step
- preheat oven to 450°.
- wash and cut potatoes. Drizzle Olive oil over potatoes and season with salt and pepper. put in oven for 30 min. stir potatoes ever 10 to 15 minutes..
- season chicken with salt, pepper and hot sauce..
- put seasoned chicken in separate baking dish put in the oven and cook for 25 minutes..
- once chicken and potatoes are done cut the chicken up and place chicken on top of potatoes. add bacon, cheese..
- place dish back in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted..