BBQ Chicken Bubble Up Casserole.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Bubble Up Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Chicken Tenders.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Grand buttermilk biscuits.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
BBQ Chicken Bubble Up Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut biscuit dough into 1/8 bit size pieces. Set aside..
- Chop chicken tenders into bit size pieces and cook thoroughly. Season as desired, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix cooked chicken and barbecue sauce of choice in medium mixing bowl..
- Gently fold in biscuit pieces until completely coated in the sauce..
- Pour mixture into a GREASED 9×13 inch GLASS dish. Top with Mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 28 minutes..
- Let cool for a minute or so and chow down!.