Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli. This bacon mac and cheese is a one pot dish featuring pasta in a creamy cheese sauce with plenty of bacon. Cook macaroni as directed on package. Bacon cheese macaroni at its finest.
Ingredients of Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli
- It’s 7 of -10 Slices of bacon.
- Prepare 3 cup of White Cheddar cheese ( i used Wisconsin Aged Cheddar).
- You need 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Pasta (i used Rotini).
- Prepare 2 cup of Broccoli Florets (frozen).
- You need 4 of -5 pieces Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of Bacon grease.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Bacon Mac and Cheese is a rich and creamy three cheese baked mac and cheese with bacon inside and on top. The perfect cheesy pasta holiday side dish! The magic of mac and cheese, perfectly bite-sized. Best of all, these savory little appetizers can be made fully ahead, frozen and reheated just before serving.
Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli instructions
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness. Set aside.
- cut Chicken into pieces and season with seasoning salt (lightly)..
- Put two tbs of bacon grease in a skillet and cook chicken to almost done. Remove Chicken and set aside..
- Cook Pasta according to directions on package.
- While Pasta is cooking, in a sauce pan add two tbs of bacon grease. Once grease is hot whisk in 2 tbs of floor, cook until lightly browned..
- Add two cups of milk to the flour mixture and let thicken (about a minute)..
- Remove mixture from heat and add 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese..
- Drain pasta and add to baking dish..
- Pour Cheese mixture over pasta and mix..
- Add the remainder of the mozzarella and half of whats left of the cheddar. Mix well (i added more milk at this time).
- Add broccoli , and Chicken and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste. Crumble the bacon and add to dish and mix well..
- Cover with the remainder of Cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven on 350 for 30 minutes..
Learn how to make my Mac and Cheese Bites with Bacon. Bacon Mac 'n' Cheese Pot Pie. Add bacon (or any desired fixins'), and add the pasta to the top. Roll or spread out pizza dough to fit the bowl and place over the top. Add bacon/jalapeño mixture (including bacon fat), milk mixture, and cheese mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is completely melted and mixture is hot and creamy.