Chicken spaghetti. This chicken spaghetti recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner idea. It's one of the all-time greatest "make before" comfort foods from The Pioneer Chicken Spaghetti. It's one of the best casseroles!
Ingredients of Chicken spaghetti
- Prepare 3 cup of mozzarella and cheddar Jack cheese.
- You need 1 packages of linguine noodles.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
Try Ree Drummond's Chicken Spaghetti recipe, made with baked pasta, creamy mushroom sauce and bell peppers, from The Pioneer Woman on Food Network. Chicken spaghetti with Rotel is a creamy, comforting casserole that is perfect for chilly nights. Spaghetti is made with ground beef and tomato sauce, always and forever. This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is quick and tasty!
Chicken spaghetti step by step
- Pan fry chicken, bell pepper and red onion on med low heat while you boil the linguine noodles.
- Chop the cooked chicken into desired pieces and set aside.
- Add the cream of chicken and egg to the linguine and mix until creamy..
- Add chopped chicken and cheese…..keep mixing!.
- Use remaining cheese to cover the mixture. Place in a large baking dish in oven on 350 for 15 minutes. Once finished have a glass of wine and enjoy. This recipe is large cause half is meant to be frozen!.
Chicken spaghetti provides a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish. Transfer to a baking dish and. And it only uses five ingredients, not counting water and seasonings. Homemade chicken spaghetti casserole is a great, cheesy casserole that will become a family favorite. Tender chicken with tasty homemade marinara sauce.