Chicken Fries – Dairy Free, Soy Free.
Ingredients of Chicken Fries – Dairy Free, Soy Free
- It’s 1/2 box of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare 20 dash of parsley flakes.
- It’s 10 dash of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 10 dash of seasoning salt.
- It’s 3 of chicken breast tenders.
- It’s as needed of Flour,.
Chicken Fries – Dairy Free, Soy Free step by step
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- Scramble eggs in a dish big enough for chicken.
- Mix all seasonings, panko in a big enough dish.
- Pour about a cup of flour in a dish big enough for chicken.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into fries (in half or thirds length wise).
- Dip chicken fry into flour, covering all over.
- Dip flour chicken fry into egg, shaking off access.
- Dip flour egg fry into panko and place in your baking dish.
- Repeat steps 7, 8, 9 til all chicken is done.
- Bake til done (depending on the elevation 15 min to 1 hour).