Ingredients of Chicken Provolone
- You need 1 pkg of chicken tenders.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s slices of Provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 of small can sliced black olives, drained.
- Prepare 3 of sliced mini multi color sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Dill weed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Onion powder.
- It’s leaves of Fresh washed spinach.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for garnish.
Chicken Provolone instructions
- Put tomatoes, olives, peppers, sugar and spices into a saute pan and warm to marry seasonings.
- Line a Pyrex baking dish with foil and line up chicken tenders inside dish.
- Spoon some of the sauce over the chicken tenders, then top with provolone cheese slices.
- Bake in 350° oven for 10 minutes to melt cheese.
- Remove dish and spoon rest of the sauce over the cheesy chicken tenders, replace in oven and bake for 30 minutes at 350°.
- Wash spinach leaves and remove stems, make a bed of spinach leaves.
- After baking, remove tenders from dish and place on spinach bed for service, sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese if desired.