Crispy Baked Chicken.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken tenders.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko.
- You need 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Crispy Baked Chicken instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375 F Grease baking dish with cooking spray..
- lightly beat egg whites with mustard and 1.5 tsp garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl mix Panko, parmesan cheese, 2 tsp garlic powder, seasoned salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and cayenne pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture, coating thoroughly. Then dip in the breading mixture, pressing ensure mixture sticks..
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until chicken is done (juices run clear, 165 F).