Chicken Tenders Marinara. Add the garlic and cook a minute more. Spread chicken tenders in a single layer and cover with mozzarella. Meanwhile, warm marinara in a small sauce pan.
Ingredients of Chicken Tenders Marinara
- Prepare 4 of fried chicken tenders (cooked).
- Prepare 1 C of marinara sauce.
- You need 1 C of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 C of grated parmesean cheese.
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These chicken tenders are marinated in seasoned buttermilk How to make buttermilk fried chicken tenders. Begin by combining the chicken tenderloins with a. Chicken tenders are usually breaded and fried or baked, but this version is much lighter. These chicken tenders would make a fabulous topper for a Caesar salad, tossed green salad, or a classic.
Chicken Tenders Marinara instructions
- Pour marinara in a small casserole dish or small oven safe pan. Lay chicken tenders atop sauce. Top with cheeses. Ladle marinara sauce from pan on a plate and place tenders atop after cooking..
- Heat extra marinara sauce seperately for serving if desired, or cook with tenders, but only if sauce does not submerge tenders..
- If tenders are freshly cooked and still hot, place under broiler for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted, or bake at 400° for approximately 8 minutes until cheese is bubbly and melted..
- If tenders are cooked but refrigerated, ladle sauce into a casserole dish, place tenders atop, and top with cheese. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray and cover dish. Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly reheated to 165° and cheese is bubbly and melted..
- Variations; Basil, romano, spinach, arugula, peppadew, watercress, parsely, zucchini, squash, scallions, onions, shallots, jalapeños, habanero, bacon, oregano, marjoram, goat cheese, paprika, rosemary, thyme, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, Sriracha, bell peppers, vinegar, corn, garlic, celery seed, worchestershire, fresh mozzarella, Italian seasoning, pancetta, giardenera, pepperoncini, feta, cream, roasted tomatoes/garlic/bell or hot peppers,.
This Chicken Meatballs with Marinara recipe is juicy, tender and full of garlicky flavor – a delicious dinner recipe for anyone who loves chicken Parmesan! This recipe for baked chicken breast is tender chicken coated with a homemade spice mixture, then baked at high heat. Delicious Baked Paleo Chicken Tenders made with a mix of almond and coconut flour and baked to perfection. These easy chicken tenders are perfect for an easy weeknight dinner. The stuffed and sliced chicken breasts look so fancy, but you know it's easy to prepare.