Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders.
Ingredients of Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders
- Prepare 4 of chicken filet.
- Prepare of mayonnaise + ketchup + Worcestershire sauce + 4 garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko crumbs + 2 tbs Parmesan + 1 tsp garlic powder.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
Parmesan and Panko Baked Chicken Tenders step by step
- Cut chicken fillet into thin strips. Marinade for a few hours in ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and minced 4 garlic cloves.
- Beet eggs – set aside. Mix panko crumbs + parmesan + garlic powder + your choice of spices.
- Dip each chicken strip into egg wash (both sides) then into panko mix.
- Press gently so the crumbs could stick nicely.
- Organize tenders on a steel cooking rack (gets crispy and cooked evenly) or glass baking dish.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top of the tenders..
- Bake 420 ° for 15-20 minutes.