Ham & Broccoli Mac N Cheese Casserole. Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking. As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been mechanically formed. Перевод слова ham, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. From Middle English hamme, from Old English hamm ("inner or hind part of the knee, ham"), from Proto-Germanic *hamō, *hammō, *hanmō, from Proto-Indo-European *kónh₂m ("leg").
Ingredients of Ham & Broccoli Mac N Cheese Casserole
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of dry macaroni.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of dry mustard powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Gruyere cheese.
- You need 2 cups of chopped frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cubed ham.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of melted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham. I was always sort of a ham. Ham definition: Ham is meat from the top of the back leg of a pig, specially treated so that it can be. Unprocessed meat is referred to as fresh ham, but most ham goes through a curing process after which is it referred to as cured ham.
Ham & Broccoli Mac N Cheese Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Boil macaroni in water with a touch of oil and a sprinkle of salt..
- When macaroni is within 2 to 3 minutes of being cooked, add in the broccoli..
- Drain under running cool water in strainer; Set aside..
- Melt butter in large pot on medium low heat..
- Stir in flour until paste forms..
- Whisk in the milk and cream until chunks are dissolved..
- Add in all seasonings and continue to whisk until thickened; about 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add in the cheeses..
- Stir until smooth..
- Fold in the pasta, broccoli and ham..
- Add to a greased 9×13 baking dish..
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese for topping..
- Place evenly on top of casserole..
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown..
The meat can be dry cured (salting the surface); sweet-pickle cured. Ham is the thigh and rump of any animal that is slaughtered for meat, but the term is usually restricted to a cut of pork, the haunch of a pig or boar. Ham is a compact source of animal protein and an excellent source of calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamine. This is an excerpt from Rubberhead. To see the full version, go here: vimeo.com/ondemand/rubberhead Directed by Eric Wareheim FATHER John C.