Cheese and olives pastries. Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro. Traditionally, pimento cheese is made with cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and pimentos. It is mixed and blended into a creamy spread.
Ingredients of Cheese and olives pastries
- It’s of Dough.
- Prepare 5 of mcups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of yeast.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of warm water.
- It’s 1/3 cups of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 200 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 100 gram of labneh/cream cheese.
- It’s 150 grams of Feta cheese.
- You need 100 gram of black olives.
Puff pastry cheese straws are here for you. These crispy, flaky, cheesy twists require just two ingredients and a. Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and freshly ground pepper to taste. I've made a little pact with myself.
Cheese and olives pastries instructions
- Mix three cups of flour, yeast, sugar, salt and water..
- Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes..
- Add the other two cups of flour. Note: depending on your dough, maybe you’ll need less or more. Mix in the flour..
- Spread a little oil on top of the dough..
- Let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Roll out the dough as much as possible. Aim to make it in a rectangular shape..
- Drizzle a little olive oil. Spread the labneh/cream cheese over the dough. Spread the Feta cheese. Sprinkle the mozerella and olives..
- Roll the dough inwards starting from the longer side..
- Cut the dough into thick slices and place them on a greased pan. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
- Preheat the over to 180°C..
- Put the trays in the over and decrease the temperature to 150°C..
- Leave the tray for about 15 minutes with the heat under it, and 5 imputes with the heat on top until the rolls turn golden..
It all started when the I thought I would take olives a little step further than out of the can – these Olive Cheese Straws are so fun! I always have puff pastry in the freezer, so. Twisted puff pastry CHEESE STRAWS are quick and easy to make! They're tall, elegant and so delicious. These Puff Pastry Cheese Straws are perfect for a crowd-pleasing party appetizer.