Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣. Pour broth and beer over vegetable. Add cheese and whipping cream; stir until cheese is melted. Made with potatoes, milk, bacon (or salt pork), and canned minced clams, our thick and creamy recipe is satisfying and full of flavor.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣
- Prepare 2 pounds of red potatoes, rinsed, cut up.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 1 pound of baby carrots.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 (14 ounce) of can chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 bottle of beer.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of heavy cream.
Ladle this chowder into huge mugs and garnish each serving with rye bread croutons. To make croutons, arrange a single layer of cubed rye bread on a. Crockpot Seafood Chowder recipe: Chowder is a North American cuisine, a hearty soup usually containing fish or shellfish, especially clams. The word chowder is a corruption of the French chaudiere ("cauldron"), and chowder may have originated among Breton fishermen who brought the custom to.
Crockpot Beer 🍺 and 2 Cheese Potato Chowder 🥣 step by step
- In your crockpot combine : red potatoes, onions, baby carrots, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chicken broth and beer 🍺……Mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……
- After 8 hours of cooking, lightly mash crockpot mixture with a fork……..
- Next add your shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and heavy cream, mix well and cover……..
- Continue to cook on Low until both cheeses have melted and chowder is fully heated…….
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!!!.
Right before serving, dollop with a little bit of butter and stir. Drain potatoes then place back in the crockpot. Add remaining stick of butter (cubed), cream cheese, heavy cream and salt and pepper. Course/Dish: Potatoes Vegetable Appetizers Side Casseroles. Vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two chocolate cookies they are a classic summer treat.