Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette. In today's recipe we are smoking Turkey Thighs wrapped in bacon and then finished with a Pumpkin Ale glaze in the Pit Barrel Cooker. I've added Smoked turkey, bacon or ham would work just as well. the crust is surpisingly good with the mushroom and cheese. Top with the mushroom-onion mixture, add cubed smoked turkey, and pour the egg mixture on top.
Ingredients of Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 strips of bacon cut in half.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms fresh or canned.
- Prepare 2 slices of smoked turkey deli meat – diced.
- You need of Small sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Small sprinkle cup shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and dried parsley.
Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy – Recipe – FineCooking. Recipe for smoking a boneless turkey breast wrapped with a bacon weave. Use a sheet of parchment paper or wax paper and start weaving the slices of bacon together. Sweet, smoky, and crisp mushroom "bacon" that can be used anywhere that you'd use regular bacon bits or cooked bacon slices.
Smoked turkey, mushroom, bacon & cheese omelette step by step
- Lightly oil or butter skillet on medium low heat.
- Whisk eggs, dry spices and milk or cream in a bowl. Pour in pan. Cut cooked bacon strips in half and dice 3 of the halves..
- Cook about 4 minutes or until edges start looking dry then sprinkle all your toppings except the Colby jack cheese And a few of the diced bacon bits onto one half of the omelette and continue cooking 2 more minutes..
- Using a spatula fold the half of the omelette without toppings on top of the half that’s filled. Place lid on skillet and cook another 2-4 minutes to ensure inside is fully cooked and hot. Garnish with pepper and parsley and a little salt. serve with the remainder of the half bacon strips, a sausage patty or toast..
It has that perfect crisp-but-pliant texture of the best bacon. Why this recipe works: Dehydrating thin sliced mushrooms in the oven gives them a tender-crisp texture very. I like the bacon idea but how do I get the bacon to stay on it? It looks like its a long slab of meat, do I From them, I learned about Turkey Lox – the smoked turkey tenderloin that comes out tasting and looking like smoked The Ultimate Mushroom & Swiss Patty Melt (W Pics). The mushroom gravy makes the turkey meat so tender and juicy all over again and it's especially good served over creamy mashed potatoes.