Cookie Biscotti Sticks.
Ingredients of Cookie Biscotti Sticks
- You need of the crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of uncooked regular oats.
- Prepare of chocolate filling.
- It’s 1 of – 12 oz. bag semi sweet chocolate morsels.
- You need 1 cup of butterscotch morsels.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shortening.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of coarsely chopped peanuts.
- It’s 1 of I added some mini M&M' s on mine.
Cookie Biscotti Sticks instructions
- Stir together Brown sugar , butter , corn syrup in a large pot. Cook over medium high heat until sugar dissolves & butter melts Remive from heat stir in 1/4 cup peanut butter & vanilla.Gently stir in oats. Press in bottom of a 9×13" pan lined with foil.Leave some hang over the sides so you can pick it out later. I lightly sprayed mine. Bake at 375º for 20-25 minutes or until brown..
- Mix together the chocolate & butterscotch morsels & shortening in a saucepan over medium high heat. Stirring until smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Spread over baked crust. Sprinkle with peanuts. Let cool in pan on wire rack 20 minutes.cover and chill 2-3 hours..
- Lift uncut cookies out of pan using foil handles. Cut crosswise into 1" thick sticks. Using a large Chefs knife..