Cheese and Garlic Mushrooms with Bacon. Diethood » Recipes » Appetizers » Creamy Garlic Mushrooms with Bacon. Creamy Garlic Mushrooms can also be served with chicken, pork, pasta, or just eat them straight out of the pan. Salsa Bacon and Cheese Dip Stuffed Mushrooms.
Ingredients of Cheese and Garlic Mushrooms with Bacon
- It’s 8 oz of Bacon.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 lbs of Mushrooms (button or cremiini).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dry white wine.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1.5 cups of Whipping cream (35%).
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
Chop stems extremely fine, discarding tough end of stems. Heat oil in a large skillet. Mushrooms are delicious with almost everything. In this occasion, we prepare stuffed mushrooms, low in carbohydrates, delicious, and the best thing: it's really quick and Toss in the cooked garlic, onion, and bacon.
Cheese and Garlic Mushrooms with Bacon instructions
- Fry the bacon in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove from pan, chop and set aside..
- In the same pan, turn temperature to medium-high to high heat, melt the butter. Add the mushrooms, drizzle with oil and mix through, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Fry for approximately 5 minutes to lightly brown. The pan needs to be hot so it will evaporate the moisture released from the mushrooms and brown, and not saute them..
- Pour in the wine (or broth) and let reduce for 2 minutes, while occasionally stirring..
- Add in the garlic and stir it through for a minute, until fragrant..
- Pour in the cream and spices. Reduce heat down to low. Gently simmer until tender (approximately 5 minutes) and sauce is slightly thickened..
- Add bacon and Parmesan to the pan and stir well..
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top. Place in a 400° preheated oven for approximately 5 minutes and cheese is slightly browned and bubbling..
Handful of Wild Garlic, rinsed – there's an example of how much I use in one of the above photos. Add half of the chopped wild garlic and leave the sauce. Easy cheese stuffed mushrooms with lots of garlic, sweet onion and herbs. Cook them first then stir into your filling. Just before baking the mushrooms, we sprinkle Stir the cheese into the onions and garlic mixture then divide the filling between the mushroom caps.