Cheese balls. Cheese balls recipe – These delicious crispy potato cheese balls make an awesome party snack. These are flavorful, addictive and will be loved by kids and grown ups alike. CHEESE BALL RECIPE VIDEO This Cheese Ball recipe post is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boursin®.
Ingredients of Cheese balls
- Prepare 3 of medium Potatoes, boiled (250 gms.
- Prepare 100 gms of Mozzarella Cheese or Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of finely chopped Capsicum, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Pizza Seasonings (or dried Italian herbs).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder1/2 teaspoon grated Garlic(or pa.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of BreadcrumbsFor Coating.
- You need 2 tsp of Maida cornfloyr.
- It’s tablespoons of Cornstarch (cornflour)1/4 cup Water (or as needed)1/.
Cheese puffs, a processed snack made from puffed corn and cheese, sometimes ball-shaped. Retro-inspired cheese balls are back and it's a gouda thing! Whether they are made with cheddar, blue cheese, gouda, feta, or Brie, cheese balls are always ready to party. Delicious savory cheese balls are an ideal party snack because they are made in advance and served at room temperature.
Cheese balls instructions
- Boil the potatoes until soft. Don’t boil them until soggy or mushy else the mixture will turn sticky in step-6. Peel them and add to a large bowl..
- Either mash them or grate them using a grater. Add 3 tablespoons finely chopped capsicum, 1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes, 1/2 teaspoon pizzaseasonings (or dried Italian herbs) and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic(or garlic paste), 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, and salt (add only if not added while boiling the potatoes)..
- Mix well. Check the mixture for salt and add more if required. Take 2 tablespoons cornstarch (white corn flour) and 2 tablespoons maida (all purpose flour) in a small bowl. Add water(approx. 1/4 cup) little by little and mix well to make a medium thick paste. Cut the cheese into 10 small cubes (approx. 1/2 inch thick and 1 inch wide). Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions. Take one portion and give it a shape like a ball..
- Press it between your palms to flatten it. Place a small cube of cheese in the center..
- Wrap it from all the sides and give a shape of a ball again. Make sure that the cheese cube is covered well from all the sides. Take 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs in a plate. Take each ball and roll it in breadcrumbs..
- Set all the breadcrumbs coated balls aside in a plate and fry all balls..
- Do the same process for all the balls. (You can store them in a ziplock bag in the freezer, they stay good up to 1 month.).
I make these creamy, savory cheese balls often and serve them as a dinner. Cheese Balls are an easy-to-prepare, tasty snack made with potatoes and cheese. Making cheese balls can be a challenge as they often break in the oil, but this fail-proof recipe will give you the. Cheese balls are a must-have for any holiday party. There are many different flavor variations to choose from and most of them can be made in advance and simply plated with crackers before serving.