Ingredients of Cheese Rissoles
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 10 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 10 slices of sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Cheese Rissoles instructions
- To make the batter combine flour, 1 egg, salt and water and mix until there’s no more lumps of flour..
- Coat a teflon frying pan and pour roughly about 1 ladle full of batter into the pan and make it even..
- After a few seconds move the now pancake to the plate and place the sausage and cheese on the pancake..
- Fold the sides of the pancake over the sausage and cheese like an envelope..
- Create an egg dip using the 2 remaining eggs and dip the rissole into the egg dip then coat it with breadcrumbs..
- Dip fry until golden brown..