Sausage and zucchini risotto. Ricetta veloce risotto salsiccia e zucchine,Quick recipe sausage risotto and zucchini,Receta rápida risotto salchicha y calabacín,Recette rapide saucisses. Add the sausage to the rice, and stir again. Taste, and adjust seasonings with additional salt and pepper if necessary.
Ingredients of Sausage and zucchini risotto
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of celery rib.
- It’s 3-4 of sausages (depending on the size).
- You need 3 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 l of broth.
- You need 320 gr of rice.
- You need 1 glass of white wine.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1 knob of butter.
- You need of Parmesan.
Garnish by sprinkling a medium circle of cheese in the middle of the risotto and sprinkle a smaller circle of parsley on top for color. This risotto recipe stands out from others because in addition to the usual chicken broth that's used as the cooking liquid, a can of diced tomatoes and their juices join in. That means the rice absorbs that tangy, sweet tomato goodness as it cooks to result in an even more flavorful dish. Have you ever tasted angel wings?
Sausage and zucchini risotto step by step
- Prepare a soffritto with the onion, the carrot and the celery rib..
- Add sausages (without their skin)..
- When the sausage is done add the zucchini..
- When zucchini lose their liquid and are done, add the rice..
- Toast until rice becomes transparent at high heat, then add the wine..
- When the wine evaporates, keep cooking at low heat adding one ladle of broth until the rice is covered. Keep cooking until the rice is done..
- Add the butter and parmesan and let covered 5 minutes..
- ADVICES AND NOTES: You'll need a rice rich in starch, as always with risotto. You can add chilli peppers in the soffritto if you want it spicey.
This is what risotto does to the nervous system. Saffron Risotto – with Asparagus and Zucchini. This dish is a derivative of the delectable Mediterranean variety. Italian Sausage Risotto. with Asiago and crispy kale. Nothing gives one the feeling of culinary accomplishment like the perfect consistency on a risotto.