Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas. This Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese recipe started out as a just-for-fun experiment. This spicy baked buffalo macaroni and cheese recipe will blow everyone away. The cheese sauce has ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, cheddar AND Fold pasta and crumbled bacon into the cheese mixture and scrape into the prepared baking dish.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas cut in half.
- Prepare 1 box of macaroni (prepared as directed and cold).
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water + 1/4 cup flour mixed to form a paste.
- You need of Ranch or blue cheese to dip.
Work for me involves a Chef coat, a kitchen and a country club. A co-worker of mine says to me "I want mac n cheese.buffalo chicken mac n cheese.how do we make that?" Let's go! I put on my gloves and got to work. ADD cooked macaroni, chicken and celery to cheese sauce; stir gently to coat well.
Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas instructions
- Heat fryer to 375. Shred chicken and mix with buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and stir in cold prepared Mac and cheese..
- YouTube how to make samosas and seal them for instructions on preparing the samosa pockets from the tortillas. Seal them using the paste and fry 3-5 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
POUR macaroni mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with green onions and blue cheese crumbles if desired. Two kinds of cheese, Monterey Jack and cheddar are used for lots of cheese flavor. To make this mac and cheese super creamy, I added cream cheese and sour cream. Tips for making Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese: Use a rotisserie chicken for ease and convenience.