Corn with cheese 🧀 🌽. Corn cheese is a popular side dish and a drinking snack. At the end of the cooking, you just scoop out the cheesy corn with a spoon or fork then shove it into your mouth. Or you can use it as a dip or spread over crackers too.
Ingredients of Corn with cheese 🧀 🌽
- Prepare 2 of 🌽.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need to taste of salt 🧂.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of garlic salt.
- It’s to taste of mozzarella cheese 🧀.
BBQ – Ribs, Sausage, Chicken, Mac & Cheese, Corn Bread, Coleslaw and Guac. Remove from oven and cover dough with a thin layer of sauce. Top with cheeses in a candy corn pattern: mozzarella in the center, mild cheddar in the middle, and sharp cheddar on the CHEE-LOTES. 👅🌽♨️🧀. Corn, cream cheese, and butter are all you need to make this delicious creamy corn side dish in your slow cooker.
Corn with cheese 🧀 🌽 instructions
- We put the corn in a pot of water until it boils.
- Spread the butter on the corn, sprinkle salt, black pepper, and garlic, then cook it over the fire.
- Finally sprinkle the cheese on the top of the corn and put in the oven about 5 -7 minutes.
Cheese and corn samosas are not hard to get right yet most people fail. The key is to use enough corn so that the filling has loads of texture. Crispy golden fried samosas filled with a cheesy corn filling are the ultimate delicious vegetarian appetizer or snack, perfect for feeding a crowd. Rissole – Corn and cheese rissole served with chili sauce on woo. Grilled corn in roasting dish, view from above.