Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 4 large of Chicken breasts (pound thin for quick, even cooking).
- You need 2 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (store bought or your own blend; I've done both).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 lb of Spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 of your favorite red sauce (homemade or store bought).
- You need 1 of cooking oil (enough to fill the bottom of a pan).
- You need 1 of shredded Parmesan or mozzarella cheese (optional).
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Mix the breadcrumbs and grates cheese thoroughly..
- Put the flour, egg, and breadcrumb mixture in separate bowls..
- Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet until evenly thin..
- Heat up your favorite red sauce..
- Boil noodles..
- Put the oil in your frying pan over med/hi heat..
- Coat the chicken in the flour, egg, then breadcrumb mixture, shaking off the excess before each coating..
- Fry the chicken each side until golden brown..
- (optional) melt shredded mozzarella or Parmesan cheese over the chicken..
- Plate. (noodles, sauce, chicken, and more sauce if desired).