Caprese Salad. The lovely Italian salad of sliced tomato, mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil leaves gets a drizzle of Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, spread fresh basil leaves over the salad, and drizzle with olive oil. The Best Tomatoes for Caprese Salad. Although balsamic vinegar in any form isn't used in a classic Italian caprese, I'd argue balsamic glaze more than deserves its place in this salad.
Ingredients of Caprese Salad
- You need 1 packages of red grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of yellow grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of fresh mozzarella.
- You need 1 of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of fresh basil.
Topped with a sweet, yet tangy balsamic glaze to elevate every single bite! Caprese Salad or Insalata Caprese is a simple salad of fresh mozzarella and tomatoes topped with basil and a Caprese Salad. I don't think there's a better way to enjoy summer tomatoes, than with. Caprese salad is a simple dish made with tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella cheese topped with balsamic glaze.
Caprese Salad instructions
- Combine tomatoes and cheese in a mixing bowl. Toss with good EVOO..
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh basil.
- Variations: Balsamic vinegar, Red wine vinegar, goat cheese, fresh oregano.
- Try using larger tomatoes and cheese. Slice them on the bias..
The ingredients make a refreshing snack or appetizer. Caprese Salad, also known as insalata caprese, is a simple, fresh, Italian salad made of tomatoes, sliced mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Featuring the Italian colors of red. Insalata Caprese Salad, also known as Mozzarella, Tomato, and Basil Plate is one of the simplest and most delicious of summer salads. It requires only the right ingredients and the right season:Insalta.