Meatball Parmesan crescent roll ring.
Ingredients of Meatball Parmesan crescent roll ring
- Prepare of roll.
- You need 8 oz of bag of itailan cheese mix..or mozzarella.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce, marinara ,or left over tomato based sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 can of cresent rolls (8pk).
- You need 1 packages of sml bag cooked meatballs..or your own home made.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic, Italian seasoning.
Meatball Parmesan crescent roll ring instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° (350° if using a dark or non stick baking sheet).
- Unroll crescent rolls and place on large baking sheet in shape of a Sun with the small triangles facing out like the rays and the wide ends all connecting to make a ring.
- Add layer of cheese mix on the ring.
- Add meat balls spaced about a 1/4in. Apart around the ring.
- Add sauce on top and around the meatballs.
- Bring all crescent roll "points" to the center and gently tuck and pinch to create a ring sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 12.to 15 minutes finish in broiler for a couple minutes to golden up and crisp up top.