Risotto with zucchini. Risotto will become "creamy" and slightly sticky, yet still firm in the center, or al dente. When almost finished, stir in the zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, and thyme, adding stock as needed and stirring. Until I came to Italy I had never tasted a Risotto, sure we ate rice, my Mom made an amazing Rib Dish which she would serve with rice.
Ingredients of Risotto with zucchini
- It’s 3 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 400 g of risotto rice.
- It’s 8 cups of broth.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of salt, pepper.
Il risotto gamberi e zucchine è un primo adatto ad ogni occasione. Facile da fare può essere Per realizzare la ricetta del risotto ai gamberi e zucchine innanzitutto versate un giro di olio extravergine. Rich in flavor, this savory vegetarian Zucchini Risotto is a great option for those who cannot or do not want to eat meat. I love the combination of sweet, tender shrimp and fresh zucchini in creamy risotto, and I will often order it if I see it on a restaurant menu.
Risotto with zucchini instructions
- Fry the quarter-sliced zucchini using olive oil. Once tender leave aside to cool..
- Warm the broth over low heat..
- Add olive oil to a skillet, then add a chopped onion. After a minute add rice, stirring to coat with oil for about a minute. Add 1/2 cup of broth to the rice, and stir until the broth is absorbed. Repeat, stirring continuously. Try the rice to check if it's ready, it will take about 20min..
- Add the zucchini and season with salt a pepper. Mix for about 2min on low heat..
Add zucchini; season with salt and pepper. True Italian Risotto is a lengthy art. Small, garden-fresh zucchini and milky white, fluffy ricotta cheese are essential. Italian stores and some supermarkets sell fresh ricotta. Trim the edges so that they are nicely parallel.