Hot Caprese Style Stuffed Tomatoes. It doesn't matter how hot it is outside or how many beaches you've been to because it's just not summer until watermelon gets involved. Baked Parmesan Tomatoes – super simple appetizer and a fun way to eat your tomatoes! Magic happens when you pair together tomatoes Baked Parmesan Tomatoes – Healthy and so delicious!
Ingredients of Hot Caprese Style Stuffed Tomatoes
- It’s of tomatoes.
- It’s 4 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of scallion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsalmic syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
A new spin on a classic flavor combination. Add mozzarella to mushroom caps and top with tomatoes. Scatter with garlic and basil and season with salt. Stuffed Caprese Tomatoes are the most wonderful appetizer to make during fresh tomato season.
Hot Caprese Style Stuffed Tomatoes step by step
- Wash and dry tomatoes. Cut off tops..
- Using a spoon, scoop out middle of tomatoes..
- In a large bowl, mix together the cheeses, basil, salt and pepper. Chop scallion and add also..
- Tightly pack mixture into each tomato..
- In a preheated 375°F oven, bake tomatoes for 45 minutes..
- To serve, drizzle my balsamic syrup and extra virgin olive oil over each tomato. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346062-homemade-balsamic-syrup.
- Recipe by Taylor68too..
I always plant my garden with a variety of tomatoes including cherry tomatoes. They are great for salads and for popping in your mouth while you are watering the garden. Caprese Stuffed Avocados have all the flavors of caprese you love stuffed into an avocado. It's an easy and healthy lunch that will quickly become one of your favorites. < This recipe first appeared on The Stay At Home Chef. Hot Caprese Pasta made with fresh tomatoes, basil and mozzarella, mixed together until creamy and delicious.