Andry's Insalata Caprese di Melanzane.
Ingredients of Andry's Insalata Caprese di Melanzane
- Prepare 1 of –> For the dish itself.
- You need 1 of mozzarella of 250 grams.
- It’s 1 of big red tomato.
- It’s 1 of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Oregano.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh basil.
- You need 1 of –> For the dressing.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of point of garlic.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1/3 of glass of water.
Andry's Insalata Caprese di Melanzane step by step
- preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Put the eggplant in the oven for 15-20 minutes until it's soft.
- Get it out of the oven and let it cool down. Once cooled down, peel the eggplant.
- Once peeled, put the oliveoil, water, garlic, pepper, salt in a blender.
- Blend and the dressing is ready to use.
- Cut the tomato and mozzarella in slices and put it on a plate.
- season the tomato-mozzarella salad with salt, pepper and oregano and the dressing.
- finish it with fresh cutted basil leaves.
- Buon appetito!.