Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder, lemon pepper, and chipotle (or any spices of your choosing).
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of Marinara sauce (homemade or jar).
- It’s 1 can of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese or any white cheese of your choosing (horseradish cheese is my favorite).
- Prepare 2 cups of vegetable oil.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Cut the 2 chicken breasts into thin strips than heat up vegetable oil in a large pan on medium high heat.
- Now combine bread crumbs and spices on a plate next whisk an egg and about 1/2 tbsp of water into a shallow bowl. First cover a strip in the bread crumbs then dip in egg and back into bread crumbs (make sure they are well covered you may need more egg or bread crumb blend).
- When the oil is heated only put 3 – 4 in at a time and cover with paper towel and cook all the way through but be carful to not burn the crust and when finshed put to the side.
- Preheat the oven to 375° and begin heating marinara and lay out crescent rolls and cheese.
- When the marinara is ready dunk the strip in it and put cheese on the wide part of the dough and then place the chicken strip on top and roll up and place on a pan (this gets pretty messy).
- After you completed step 5 and your oven is ready place in for about 15 – 20 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- When they are done I would suggest melting butter and sweeping some on the top with a dash of garlic salt and enjoy.