Courgette and Lemon Risotto.
Ingredients of Courgette and Lemon Risotto
- It’s 25 gram of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of large Garlic Clove, crushed.
- You need 90 gram of Risotto Rice.
- You need 1 of Vegetable Stock Cube.
- Prepare of Zest and Juice of 1 lemon(keep separate).
- You need 125 gram of Courgette, diced.
- It’s 25 gram of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Creme Fraiche.
Courgette and Lemon Risotto instructions
- Melt the Butter in a deep fry pan or wok, add the Onion and fry gently until softened, about 5-8 minutes. Then add the Garlic and stir for 1-2 minutes.Stir in the rice to coat with the buttery Onions and Garlic for 2-3 minutes..
- Dissolve the stock cube in 500ml of hot water and add a little to the saucepan mix, along with the Lemon Juice. Bubble over a medium heat, stirring constantly. When almost all the liquid has been absorbed, add more liquid and the courgette. Keep adding the stock Liquid, stirring every now and then until the rice is just tender and creamy..
- Once all the stock liquid has been absorbed, add the Lemon Jest and the Creme Fraiche. Stir in to mix, and serve!.