Great homemade Cheese Rolls: Lebanese Way.
Ingredients of Great homemade Cheese Rolls: Lebanese Way
- You need 250 g of phyllo dough, cut in medium sized triangles.
- It’s 250 g of feta cheese, crumbled with a fork.
- You need 200 g of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of flour, diluted in 1.5 tablespoons water.
- It’s 2 cups of vegetable oil for frying.
Great homemade Cheese Rolls: Lebanese Way instructions
- In a bowl, mix the mozzarella and feta cheese together..
- Take one triangular sheet of dough and place 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture at 2 cm from the base. Fold the base of the sheet over the filling, then fold in the two sides and roll up. To seal well, dip the tip of the triangle with some water-diluted flour..
- Repeat with the remaining dough and cheese mixture..
- Deep fry the cheese rolls until they become golden in color from both sides..
- Remove from frying pan and place on a kitchen absorbent paper. Serve hot..