AMIEs Mozzarella & Parmesan Fritters.
Ingredients of AMIEs Mozzarella & Parmesan Fritters
- It’s 225 grams of Italian mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 75 grams of parmesan, freshly grated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 12 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1 small of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of oil for deep frying.
AMIEs Mozzarella & Parmesan Fritters step by step
- Grate the mozzarella through the largest holes of a chesse grater in a bowl. Beat the egg lightly and add to the bowl with the parmesan and flour..
- Cut the basil leaves but be sure that the leaves are dry before snipping them with scissors. Mix into the mozzarella mixture with the garlic, pepper and a little salt. Add salt with caution because the parmesan is salty. Toss to combine thoroughly..
- Shape the mixture into small balls. Add a little more flour if the mixture is too sloppy. Chill for at least 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a deep saucepan. When the oil is very hot, put the cheese balls. Do not crowd the pan. They will not fry properly. Fish them out with a slotted spoon when they are deep old all over. Put them on kitchen paper to drain. Serve it hot..