Creamy Mozzarella Linguine With Corned Beef.
Ingredients of Creamy Mozzarella Linguine With Corned Beef
- You need 1 packages of Linguine.
- You need 1 of Jar, of Ragu Creamy mozzarella sauce.
- You need 1 can of Corned beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Sazón.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Sofrito.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 can of Del monte mushroom sauce.
- You need 2 pinch of Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pizza blend cheese.
Creamy Mozzarella Linguine With Corned Beef instructions
- In a medium pan heat the oil and add the sofrito. Mix in the corned beef, sazon and spaggetti sauce and let it simmer..
- Prepare pasta al dente according to the package. When ready mix in the mozzarella sauce..
- Serve and top it off with the cheese blend and parsley..