Courgette And Smoked Scamorza Risotto.
Ingredients of Courgette And Smoked Scamorza Risotto
- Prepare 350 g of risotto rice.
- It’s of Small chopped onion.
- Prepare Half of a courgette, roughly chopped.
- You need 150 g of smoked scamorza.
- Prepare 1-1.2 litres of hot stock.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare Knob of butter.
Courgette And Smoked Scamorza Risotto step by step
- Fry onion gently in olive oil. When softened, add courgettes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice and cook for about 1-2 mins. Add wine and let it evaporate.
- Add about 3/4 of the stock, stir frequently and cook for about 15 mins. At this point, add chopped scamorza cheese. Stir frequently, add more stock if needed and check for salt. Add some butter and cook for another 4-5 mins. 😊.