AMIEs Fried Mozzarella Salad.
Ingredients of AMIEs Fried Mozzarella Salad
- You need 16 piece of mozzarella balls, drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of romaine lettuce or any green leaf vegetables, washed well and dried.
- It’s 1 small of bell pepper, yellow and red, thinly sliced.
- It’s 10 piece of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onions, julienned.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
AMIEs Fried Mozzarella Salad instructions
- Dash each mozzarella ball in the flour, deep in the egg then in breadcrumbs, coating well. Place the cheese balls on a plate with baking sheet and put in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until chilled and firm..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the cheese ball at a time, brown for a minute on each side until golden. Repeat with remaining cheese balls and place the fried cheese in the plate with baking sheet, to drain..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lettuce, pepper, tomatoes and onion. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar and lightly season with salt and pepper. Mix gently to coat well..
- Divide the salad into 4 plate and top with fried cheese balls. Top with grated parmesan, if you want..