Lo Carb Mozzarella Sticks.
Ingredients of Lo Carb Mozzarella Sticks
- Prepare 8 stick of String cheese.
- Prepare 3 oz of Pork rinds any flavor.
- You need 2 of Egg.
- You need 4 cup of Oil to fry ( just enough oil to deep fry the sticks).
- It’s of Lo sugar/lo carb sauce your preference.
Lo Carb Mozzarella Sticks instructions
- Put the pork rinds in a bag and crush them so they size of breadcrumbs . Empty into a bowl..
- Unwrap your cheese sticks. Cut them equally in half. So this will give you 16 sticks. Set aside..
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs..
- I use a sauce pan. Put enough oil to cover sticks 2-4 cups. Turn pan on med to heat up..
- Take your sticks one at a time dip In egg, roll in pork rind crumbs. Set on wax paper. When they are all finished you may place in oil should be hot enough now. I do it in batches of 4-6 at a time. Let cook 2-3 minutes take out place on paper towel. Once your done. Let cool a little and enjoy. I love blue cheese and ranch to dip them in. Some like marinara I've seen some lo sugar ones at the store!.