Mozzarella Provalone Mashed Potatoes.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Provalone Mashed Potatoes
- You need 4 of large potatoes or 4 cups of mashed cooked potatoes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Cottage cheese, creamed in a blender.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 6 slice of Provalone cheese.
Mozzarella Provalone Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Peal potatoes. Cut into chunks. Put in pot & cover with water. Boil until easily pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes. Drain..
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher. Add creamed cottage cheese, sour cream, onion powder, salt, pepper, butter, corn, & mozzarella cheese. Mix well..
- Pour into ungreased 2qt casserole dish. Put slices of Provalone cheese on top..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes. Let set for 5 minutes. Serve..