Cookie's Mozzarella & Rice Stuffed Eggplants.
Ingredients of Cookie's Mozzarella & Rice Stuffed Eggplants
- You need 4 of EggPlants.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 can of of diced Tomatoes, 1 Clove of Garlic, 1 can of Tomato sauce, 2cups of Rice long grain, Mozzarella Cheese, Salt & Pepper.
Cookie's Mozzarella & Rice Stuffed Eggplants step by step
- Preheat oven 400.
- Cut stem off then Cut EggPlants in a horizontal cut (aka) Straight down the middle the long way leaving boths ends with skin still on bottom.
- Rub a little Olive Oil on top of eggplants then a dash of salt & pepper then place in oven for 15-20mins or maybe 25mins tops depending on ur oven till it becomes a little soft in middle of eggplants. …BE CAREFUL DON'T TEAR THE SKIN.
- Take out oven & Let it cool off about 10mins meanwhile cook ur rice & set to side also sautee ur onions in a skillet wit a teaspoon of olive oil till soft ….Dont Over Cook Them.
- Carefully with a spoon scoop out the eggplants& place in separate bowl leaving the eggplants hollow BUT BE CAREFUL NOT TO TEAR THE SKIN WHEN DOING THIS.
- Smash the eggplants mixture thats in bowl then in another big bowl put cooked rice in with adding the smashed eggplants, Tomatoe sauce, diced Tomatoes, Onions stir together. . REMEMBER U CAN USE AS MUCH TOMATOE SAUCE U WANT IN UR MIXTURE …
- Place rice mixture inside of the shell of the eggplants filling them up ..Place in oven for 25 minutes then take out oven place slices of mozzarella cheese on top place back in oven for 5 minutes or till cheese melts …..WHOOLA U GOT IT.