Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders. How to make Philly cheese steak with thin steak meat with peppers, mushrooms and Our Ham Honey Cheese Sliders or Tuna sandwiches are just as easy to make and both so Provolone, Swiss, American or Mozzarella are all great choices. Featuring pepperoni and cheese sandwiched between buttery brioche rolls, these pizza sliders make for a crowd-pleasing family dinner or game day snack. The choice of bread for the sliders is totally up to you, but this recipe uses mini brioche rolls—the enriched buttery dough has a wonderfully light.
Ingredients of Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders
- Prepare 12 of white rolls (i used winco's brand of premade white rolls).
- It’s 1 cube of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni (i usually use turkey pepperoni).
- It’s 1 jar of pizza sauce (i used a full jar of prego brand).
- Prepare sticks of frozen mozzarella.
The Best Mozzarella Cheese Burgers Recipes on Yummly These Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are the perfect weekend or gameday get together menu item! These Philly Cheesesteak Sliders are literally melt in your mouth magical bites of happiness. To assemble the sliders, place a layer of arugula on the bottom half of the roll.
Pepperoni mozzarella cheesestick sliders instructions
- First melt the cube of butter in the microwave completely.
- Add the garlic to the butter and mix up.
- Cut all the rolls in half. This is easiest when the rolls are still all attached to each other. Place cut rolls on a baking sheet.
- Spread the garlic butter over both sides of all the rolls..
- Spread all the pizza sauce evenly on both sides of the rolls.
- Place pepperoni on both sides of the rolls as much as you'd like.
- On a separate baking sheet place the mozzarella sticks as many as you'd like..
- Follow the cooking directions of the frozen mozzarella sticks (mine was for a convection oven cooked at 400° for 6-7 minutes).
- Cook both baking sheets for the same amount of time (around 7 minutes).
- Place mozzarella sticks on the rolls place the 2 halfs of the rolls together cut the rolls up into seperate sliders and enjoy!.
Top with a warm meatball, a drizzle of tomato sauce, and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan and black pepper. Pizza Sliders with pepperoni, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese sandwiched in dinner rolls and baked to perfection. Mozzarella: Use slices of full-fat mozzarella cheese if you want to get nice cheese pulls out of the oven. For a healthier option, use part-skim mozzarella. These cheesy pepperoni pizza crescent sticks are a great snack or appetizer to serve, as they are sure to please!