Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs. Mozzarella cubes are tucked inside ground turkey meatballs seasoned with onion, garlic, pesto, and Nutritional Information. These turkey meatballs are loaded with gooey mozzarella and come together super quickly. Ooey Gooey Mozzarella stuffed turkey meatballs. great in sauce or in a sub.
Ingredients of Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1 tsp of each of garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
- Prepare 1 of shallot minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 PKG of mozzarella pearls.
Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti. That's how the idea of making Turkey Quinoa Meatballs was born. I love meatballs, a lot..recipe: Try this Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs w/ Marinara recipe, or contribute your own. Ground turkey meatballs packed with veggies and mozzarella cheese are the perfect complement for orecchiette pasta.
Turkey Mozzarella Meatballs step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, except for mozzarella. best to use your hands to get all seasonings mixed in..
- Roll in your hands to form 1inch balls, poke a hole in with your finger and put mozzarella inside, shape again so mozzarella is in the middle of the ball. Should make around 24 meatballs.
- On a greased baking sheet, line meatballs up. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 min..
Bringing more delicious dinner ideas your way! Anyone else think they could eat these meatballs everyday next week and be completely happy?! While this is happening use the time. #Superbowl party snack idea » Southwest extra lean turkey meatballs, mozzarella, kale and sweet potato kabobs. Try our meatball recipe with mozzarella. A quick and easy meatball recipe to please a crowd.