Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs. Like mini calzones stuffed with cheesy sausage and pepperoni pizza. Got a party to host or attend? Don't do it without these cheesy little pizza bombs.
Ingredients of Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs
- You need of Jimmy dean hot pan sausage.
- Prepare of Hormel pepperoni.
- You need of Pizza crust.
- Prepare sticks of Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s of Home style ragu thick & hearty traditional.
But sadly, I make the most. These pepperoni cheese bombs are incredible – stuffed with pepperoni bites and gooey cheese in the softest bread. Superbowl, gameday, cricket matches – these will be everyone's favorite snack! No way I said when I tried these the first time.
Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs step by step
- Roll Jimmy dean hot pan sausage in to small balls and cook them until they are done..
- Next cut up the onion and bell pepper. In another skillet add Oliver oil and sautéed onion and bell peppers..
- Melt butter in a cup or bowl. Once the butter is melted get your small cooking mop and base the cupcake pan with the butter then cut the pizza dough in cube and place them in the cupcake pan.
- Then cut up the mozzarella sticks and prep the pepperoni by 2's.
- Now it's time to put everything together. Place the pizza crust square in the cupcake pan, then have the two pepperoni side by side, add one jimmy jean ball, then add the small piece of mozzarella stick then roll the other half of the pizza square on top and tuck it under the bottom..
- Add Italian seasonings, garlic powder and butter on each bomb. Then place it in the oven on 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes then it time to eat 😋😋😋.
These breakfast bombs give a cheesy, melty, explosion of flavors in your mouth! Sometimes cooking in the kitchen can get a little hectic with kids, but when I make simple creations like these Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bombs, I welcome their assistance. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, garlic, seasonings, pepperoni and cooked sausage. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. All you knead are these Pepperoni Cheese Bombs for an explosive evening! 😜.