Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella and Cheddar.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella and Cheddar
- Prepare 4 cups of Cooked Chicken Breasts, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- You need 1/2 cup of the mix of shredded Mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour (seasoned with salt and pepper) for dredging.
- You need 2 of eggs (lightly beaten) for dipping.
- Prepare 2 cups of breadcrumbs for final coating.
- It’s of Vegetable oil, for frying.
Deep Fried Chicken Patties Stuffed with Mozzarella and Cheddar instructions
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F..
- Shred the cooked chicken with two forks. Place the chicken in a bowl and add the mayo, olive oil, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt, black pepper, and toss to combine..
- Form patties and place about 1 Tbsp of the cheese filling in the center. Cover the cheese with the sides of the chicken mixture and seal the ends together. Press it down slightly to shape a patty..
- Place the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls. Dredge the patties in the flour, then dip into the egg followed by the breadcrumbs..
- Place enough oil in a pot to come half way up the sides of the pot. When the oil is hot fry the chicken patties in batches. Cook for about 3-4 minutes per batch until the patties are golden brown and crispy. Transfer them to paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil. Enjoy!.