Chicken Nuggets with Carrot and Mozzarella.
Ingredients of Chicken Nuggets with Carrot and Mozzarella
- Prepare 250 gram of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 of onion, grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Mozzarella, cut into cubes (for filling, so you can adjust the size to your preference).
- It’s 4 tbsp of bread crumbs + more for coating.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Chicken Nuggets with Carrot and Mozzarella instructions
- Combine ground chicken, carrot, garlic paste, grated onion, salt, egg, and 4 tbsp bread crumbs. I usually mix it with a spoon before kneading it for a couple of minutes..
- Add more bread crumbs if it's still too mushy. The result should be rather firm and pliable..
- Put mozzarella inside the nugget, roll, then shape according to your preference. Roll the nuggets on bread crumbs. I shaped them like this. You can fry them right away, but I prefer to store them for at least 30 minutes on the fridge before frying..
- I only used about 1/4 cup sunflower oil for frying. Use low heat. Put nuggets in the pan when the oil is hot and flip when the bottom part is golden brown..