Mozzarella Sticks. Mozzarella sticks are a great appetizer. They are relatively simple to make and are often an instant hit at parties or gatherings – See more at. Dip in egg and crumbs again.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Sticks
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (I used the sliced one).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Marinara sauce (optional).
I've always loved the ooey gooey stretchiness of a. Mozzarella sticks in the air fryer! They are delicious, not hard at all to You can make mozzarella sticks in your air fryer. And you—and any cheese-loving person you share.
Mozzarella Sticks step by step
- In a bowl mix the eggs and the water and set aside.
- In two more containers mix the powder and the bread crumbs and in the other put the flour.
- Get the cheese and put 4 together (you can use it in whichever form you prefer I used sliced) and cut into 4 blocks that are less than 1 inch.
- Coat the cheese in the flour then the egg and then the bread crumbs the repeat again with the same cheese block.
- Do this to all of the blocks until you have done all of them and place in the freezer while you wait for the oil to be hot.
- Fry every cheese block and let them get a little brown (the cheese will kind come out but not all of it) then enjoy.
If you're short on dried herbs for this mozzarella sticks recipe, just compensate by using more of another. But please, don't use pre-seasoned fine crumbs; the crunch factor will suffer. These sticks are perfect for a party or game day snack. They're soft and melty on the inside, perfectly crunchy on the outside and. The easiest and most delicious Mozzarella Sticks recipe – a great appetizer that is crunchy on the outside and super cheesy on the Mozzarella Sticks.