Crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls. The Best Chicken Parmesan with a deliciously crispy coating, smothered in a rich homemade tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese! Oven baked Chicken Parmesan is simple to make and worth every minute! If you love a crispy crumb coating vs a soggy crumb, look no further!
Ingredients of Crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls
- It’s 4 of cooked Chicken Breasts, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1 cup of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable oil, for frying.
Luckily, this crispy chicken parm recipe is really easy, and it doesn't take long to put together either! Beat egg in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and cracker crumbs. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with the crumb mixture.
Crispy chicken parm & mozzarella cheese balls step by step
- Heat oil to 350 degrees F..
- Shred the cooked chicken with two forks. Place the chicken in a bowl and add the mayo, cheeses, breadcrumbs, black pepper, and toss to combine. Roll the chicken into 2-ounce balls, about the size of a golf ball..
- Place the flour and eggs in 2 separate bowls. Roll each ball in the egg and then the flour. Set aside..
- When the oil is hot fry the chicken balls in batches. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per batch until the chicken balls are golden brown and crispy. Remove the chicken to paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil..
- I rolled them in the egg and then the flour. I added breadcrumbs to the chicken as a filler..
Season chicken with salt and pepper. In shallow bowl, combine panko and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Quick Crispy Parmesan Chicken Breasts Quick Crispy Parmesan Chicken Breasts. Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini is a fantastic one pan meal that the family will love! The chicken is so tender and breaded with an amazing parmesan garlic crust and the zucchini is sautéed in a delicious buttery parmesan garlic!