Chicken Caprese Panini.
Ingredients of Chicken Caprese Panini
- Prepare 4 of Focaccia or Ciabatta Rolls.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tsp of Basil Pesto.
- Prepare 8 slice of Fresh or regular Mozerella Cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken Breast.
- It’s 4 slice of Large Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 slice of Sweet Red Onion.
Chicken Caprese Panini step by step
- Preheat Panini maker. While it is preheating Combine mayonnaise and chipotle peppers in a blender until well blended..
- Split focaccia in half and put enough of chipotle mayonnaise on one side of the focaccia. Spread the basil pesto evenly among the other side the focaccia rolls.
- Add one slice of cheese on top of the bottom slice of each roll. Add the shredded chicken on top, Followed by tomato, red onion, and another slice of cheese. Lightly salt and pepper each sandwich before adding the top bun..
- Brush the outside of the sandwiches with garlic butter or nonstick spray before putting into the Panini press. Once the sandwiches are crisp on the outside and the cheese has melted they are ready to enjoy..